Dr. U.C. Jha, Professor
A distinguished academician, Prof. Jha is an alumnus of IIT, Madras (India). Prof. Jha is a former Director of CII Technology Centre and he has also served as the “Director”, “Campus Director”, “Chief Advisor”, “Principal” , “Acting Director”, Vice Principal,“HOD” and “Head – R & D” in reputed educational groups lile LNCT, Medicaps, LPU (Lovely Professional University) etc. He has around 23 years of teaching, Industrial & Consultancy experiences.
He has delivered keynote speech in 04 country ( NTU Singapore, American International University - AIUB, Malaysia & Thailand) and plenary speech in 02 country ( Oxford University UK, Tribhuvan University Kathmandu) abroad (out of India).
· “Award of Excellence” from Global Research & Development service @ Pattaya , Thailand.
· He has also received “Indian Leadership Award for Educational Excellence” on a National basis (equivalent to Best Principal / Director Award).
· 2018 Albert Nelson Marquis lifetime achievement award (USA).
· Invited to act as Key Note Speaker at International Conference organized by Universiti de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain(Ranked No. 1 in Spain) in July, 2017.
· Invited to act as Key Note Speaker at International Conference organized by Universiti of Washington, Rome Centre, Italy in June, 2017.
· Invited to act as Plenary Speaker at International Conference organized by Harvard University, USA in January 2014.
· Invited as Plenary Speaker at International Conference organized at Germany, Japan, South Korea, Greece, Romania, Venice (Italy), Bali(Indonesia), Turkey, Czech Republic,Philipines etc
· Invited as Panel Speaker for “Panel Discussion” at 3rd International ELLTA Conference on the topic ‘Emerging Contexts of/ for Learning and Asian Century’organized by Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang, Malaysia in November, 2014.
· Reviewed paper for more than 40 international conferences includes conferences in Harvard University (USA), Cambridge University(UK), Keio University(Japan) etc.
· He has recieved Certificate of Participation from NASA, USA (for LRO ”Send your Name to the Moon ” Project.
· Recieved Certificate of Participation Insight Mission to Mars from NASA 2018
· He has recieved Certificate of Participation from NASA, USA (for “Parker Solar Probe”,’A Mission to touch the Sun’ Project.
· His outstanding achievements have earned him a position in “Who's Who in the World” USA, 26th Anniversary Edition 2008, 28th Edition 2010, 29th Edition 2011, pearl edition 2012, 2013,2014, 2015 & 2018 & “Who’s who in Asia” 2017.
· In Technical/ Programme committee of more than 70 international conferences.
· He is in the Editorial Board of 45 International Journals in which 11 are published from abroad (out of India).
· He has published & presented over 160 (One Hundred and Sixfty only) papers at International/ National Conferences & Journals.
· His name selected for biographical inclusion in “ Dictionary of International Biography” England, a unique tribute to human endeavor.